Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Daily contact with luxury high-end Developers, Contractors, Architects and Interior Designers
- Ability to handle general customer service transactions
- Ability to handle telephone orders and walk-in transactions
- Complete and process all documentation related to sales
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships (internal & external)
- Must be highly motivated and a team player
The sole responsibility of this role is to provide outstanding customer service which includes Point-of-Service in-person, phone, and by email sales communication. As a representative of the company you will have to treat customers respectfully and with a positive attitude. You will need to have a strong knowledge of lumber building materials and hardware accessories etc. This role needs to be able to follow manager’s directions and complete task as requested.
The Counter Salesperson is responsible for the providing customers with outstanding customer service which includes Point-of-Sale in-person, phone, and by email sales communication. You will need to be knowledgeable about the lumber lumber building materials and hardware accessories. This role needs to be able to follow manager’s directions and complete task as requested, Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively, Ability to learn about our products and keep up to date with product knowledge and specs, process sales in an accurate manner and balance cash registers.