- High School Diploma
- Experience in lumber or construction industry (High-End)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a Clean Driving Record.
- Must have a clean valid Class A CDL from his or her state of residence.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to safely operate equipment in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be knowledgeable of FMCSA regulations.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time. In addition, must be able to kneel, walk, bend, push, pull and reach.
Bi-lingual a Plus
Supervisory Responsibilities: None