Required skills and experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Ability to write, read and communicate in English
- Strong knowledge and experience of construction, building materials and supplies
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
- Dependable with high attention to detail
- Must be able to safely operate equipment in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be knowledgeable of FMCSA regulations.
- Ability to continuously stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift up to 100 pounds frequently.
- Ability to bend and squat while holding up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to pick up to 100 pounds above head level.
- Ability to step on and off trucks constantly.
- Work in a yard environment.
- Work under extreme heat or cold weather conditions.
- Work environment is frequently loud.
- Work around moving trucks and moving machinery/equipment
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Interstate & Lakeland Lumber is an Equal Employer Opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regards to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.